SPECIAL COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR 2020 EVENT
(1) Masks will be required for all participants and volunteers at packet pick up/registration (Friday, September 18th, 5-7 pm) and race day packet pick up/registration (Saturday, September 19th, 5:30 - 6:15 am)
(2) All volunteers on race day will be required to wear a mask during our event. Spectators are strongly recommended to wear a mask.
(3) All registered race participants will be required to wear a mask at the start line. Your mask may be removed once the race has started.
(4) There will be visual social distancing cues at the start line (spray painted lines on the ground). Racers who will be participating together may choose to stand together on a line but will maintain distance from other groups/racers.
(5) Food available following the race for all participants will be individually wrapped.
(6) Hand sanitizer will be available for all participants and volunteers.
(7) This year's race results will be based on CHIP TIME rather than gun time.